Products and Services
200L Jacketed Chemical Glass Reactor/lab mixer wit
Xingyang Kori Instrument Factory Laboratory Equipment Manufacturer sell Glass Reactor with different size from 1L,2L,3L,5L,10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L
10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L are optional for Explosion Proof .
1. Overall Stainless steel (SS304)frame and screw with strong support and hardness
2. GG17 (3.3) high borosilicate glass with uniform thickness and big glass mouth design to clear conveniently .
3. Double coil pipe inside Condenser
4. PTFE mechanical component sealing without any leakage and corrosion resistance
5. Frequency control, AC induction motor, speed digital display constant, brushless, no spark, safe and stable;
6. Casters with brake fixed, it is convenient and stable
7. Stirring Rob is made of stainless steel inside and PTFE outside
8. Flange is protected big glass mouth
9. Ex-proof motor is optional for 10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L
10. Pallet is made of solid stainless steel to support glass bath
20L vacuum rotary evaporator with SUS304 Water bat
Xingyang Kori Instrument Factory sell Vacuum Rotary Evaporator with different size from 1L,2L,3L,5L,10L,20L,30L,50L
Rotary vacuum evaporators are efficient laboratory distillation units for applications like standard solvent distillations, concentration of reaction mass or solutions, separation of solvents from extracts, crystallization and powder drying. It always used in several big industrials, including but not limited to: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, chemicals, cosmestics and many more .
A rotary evaporator (or rotavap /rotovap) is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation.
Rotary evaporators are also used in molecular cooking for the preparation of distillates and extracts.
1000ml magnetic stirrer with heating mantles
A magnetic stirrer or magnetic mixer is a laboratory device that employs a rotating magnetic field to cause a stir bar (also called "flea") immersed in a liquid to spin very quickly, thus stirring it. The rotating field may be created either by a rotating magnet or a set of stationary electromagnets, placed beneath the vessel with the liquid.
>Rotary evaporators are also used in molecular cooking for the preparation of distillates and extracts.